Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Two Left Feet

This weekend is going to be fun. We have dance classes on Friday and a party on Saturday. We are getting a hotel room and are planning a romantic stay over night.

We had a dance class two weeks ago and it was the best date night ever. We learned the Waltz, Jive and Polka. I use the word learn loosely. We laughed, danced and generally had an amazing time.

We first went to dinner, I knew what we were in for so I had two glasses of wine and then took one to go. As we pulled up the dance classes we saw some of the other couples getting out, they were old and total dorks. William got one look and started to beg, what can I buy you not to make me go in there? I said we are going in there tonight but you better think of a great deal since this is one of 5 dance classes we are signed up for. We sat in the parking lot and watched the people, William got more and more worried. When we finally went in he made a bee line to the bathroom and stayed for around ten minutes, I had to bust in the men's bathroom to get him to come out. I was sure he had climbed out the window.

When we finally made it to the dance class, we where the teachers pet, because we were the absolute worst dancers. Oh lordy we both have two left feet and barely any rhythm. Will always tries to say I took Cotillion I know how to dance, but not the way they want us to dance. As he holds me in his arms we teases and joke with may parents who are close behind us. These are the nights I want to remember these are the days when things are hard I want to have come to mind.

No comments: