Monday, December 17, 2007

Best Party Ever

Alexis celebrated her 4th birthday this weekend. We had the best time. It was a princess and pirate party. William and I redid Alexis' bedroom as a surprise it is now a fabulous Saltwater Taffy pink with pink gloss stripes and a Cinderella mural, William did his best artwork ever. She has a new canopy bed, new vanity and so many other fabulous touches. It was a total surprise, so when my parents brought her home after a sleep over with them, Cinderella answered the door and brought her up to the new room and William and I said "SURPRISE" she was so excited.
Then the kids started to show up the girls went wild over Cinderella and Pirate William . The kids came in and there was a table of goodies they got lots of princess and pirate garb also Cinderella and Pirate Will painted faces. The kids played upstairs in Alexis' new room then we had a treasure hunt to the hidden treasure of goodies and tons of candy. Then we ate her special cake, it was so good lots of people had seconds. It was the best party ever.
Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby
4th Birthday How time has flown













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has to have been the Best! Who hires the real Cinderella to entertain at a four year old's birthday's party? Come on, where did you get Walt's phone number...ain't he dead or something...you go Girl!
Merry Christmas 'Stay @ Home Mom', wishing you and yours the very best!

Anonymous said...

S@H Mom,
Great new pictures, thanks for sharing 'em with us. Hope that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever...

Anonymous said...

Cinderella is da bomb!!!!! I still cannot get ova they thought I was the REAL Cinderella....I mean, Paul always says I am a Princess, but I am still drugging him daily with that whole experimental "love potion"

xxxxxxxxxxx I love you so Much!! I am so lucky to have the BEST sister EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cinderella neva loked so hot.........