Saturday, December 28, 2013

I am having a serious stroke. As I callously deleted what I thought was just drafts were actual posts. I am so sad to have lost those post they were a poem to my children, an account off children's changing stages and the writing that I so crave. I am sad and disheartened but I will finish the reason I came
On this blog today to pay respect to and remind myself to never take advantage of friends, family and true partners.

As the sun rose today I thought of you.
Your warmth your touch your kindness
The ability you have with a glance to make me feel new
With one look you slow my hamster wheel madness

As I  sit alone I long of your healing touch
You look past my flaws and love me more
I am going to seize this moment and release my crutch
I will prove to you that I love you to my core

We are soul mates
God made me perfect for you
This love we have is all about fate
I will always be true




No comments: