Monday, February 29, 2016

Reflection.......Bella Dancerella

I found this post from many moons ago. I decided to post it as I reflect on my life and how quickly everyone is growing and changing. Life goes by in a flash, somedays you can't wait to get to that glass of wine and bed other you pray you can hold the sunsetting for hours.


Today my daughter Alexis got a toy called Bella Dancerella. This is the most annoying video I have ever seen. The one video has this scary money tap dancing and this creepy girl with braces and an Australian accent, my husband and I sat in astonishment as my daughter followed this crazy girl's every dance instruction.

As she danced away there was one part she got lost in so I got up and tried to help her she said "no no mommy you are not a Ballerina." Ok my little diva and knows what she wants. This reminds of the other day when we went to Saks which is a place we go often and Alexis held I guess what you would call court. She had her crown on and a microphone in hand. As I collected my purchases she had Will and the girls behind the makeup counter singing. She had to make sure there was at least four people singing, everyone had to start at the same time and if you got caught not singing she stopped everyone and scolded you for not singing.

What an amazing little girl she knows what she wants.

No comments: