Monday, February 29, 2016

Tooth fairy visited

It is midnight and there is a little boy at the end of my bed holding a $10 bill.
Thor "Mommy, mommy the tooth fairy came, I did not see her but I woke up and found this!" waving his bill around.
Me "Awe baby I am happy for you, you did not see her?"
Thor "No mommy I didn't but I think the cat did."
Me "ok why do you think the cat did? "
Thor "cause he is so sneaky and watching." My thoughts yep the kitties are definitely watching everything, sneaky little bastards.
Thor "so lets talk about what I am going to do with this money"
Me "ok in the morning!"
Thor "I can't wait to spend my money!"
Such happiness in his eyes and joy in his heart it helped me put a smile on my face this am.
After watching the way children are so mean and hateful to each other they steal each others sparkle and joy. The boy reminded me
its there just under a protective shell. Try and love someone today, share your joy and happiness everyone needs a smile, a hug and love.

No comments: