Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Life in the party lane

I love a party. I really love having fabulous parties for my girls. December is 20th Alexis' 4th birthday and we are going to have a party so here are the plans I will let you know what all gets done since I always go over board with parties. We are planning a pirate and princess party. First we have Cinderella coming to the party and she is going to paint the girls faces and a pirate to paint the boys faces. We got Cakes by Graham to make her a 3-d crown so it is going to look like you could pick it up and put it on your head. The girls are going to have a choice of a bunch of new princess costume to wear and the boys will have a bunch of pirate garb to pick from then they are going to go on a treasure hunt and the treasure chest is going to be filled with candy. Ok so there are the grandiose plans and this does not include the fact that one of Alexis' birthday presents is William and I are going to redo her room and this is supposed to be a total surprise so we have only two days to get it done. We are going to paint the whole room pink with glossy pink stripes, paint a Disney princesses mural, a new vanity, a new chalk board and a stage with a princess curtain. I am a little concerned that we bit off more than we can chew, finish or even do without killing each other. But I do love parties.
We are expecting snow tomorrow. I am really hoping it happens I love to play in the snow and see the girls sled, make snow angels and snowmen.

No comments: